• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

72" Hamilton Cebu Metal Halide/T5 Fixture + Chiller

dwair

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Will be selling my MH/T5 fixture. Only had about 2 months of use. Literally. So all brand new bulbs still.

Specs: 3-250w 20k Radium Metal Halides. 4- 80W T5 - 2 ATI Blue Plus, 2 KZ Fiji Purple Plus

Has 3 M80 Ballasts to run the 20k Radiums. I paid WITHOUT the bulbs - $1200 for the fixture. Bulbs cost me another $200.

Will Sell it for $700. This is a steal and please do not ask me to go down on the price. I price everything I sell very fairly taking into account any use and the original price.

There is absolutely NOTHING wrong with this fixture in anyway. Pratically brand new.

Also have a 1/4 HP Chiller that I will sell for $225. Has built in temp controller. Works fantastic. Nothing wrong with it either.

I will have to say local pickup or I can drive quite a distance to deliver. Shipping would be retarded on this. IF you want to pay for the shipping, I will ship it.

Some pics of light

Pics of Chiller

d2mini

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fantastic fixture. I switched from high end LEDs to this and would never go back. Been running it for a year now.
Good luck with the sale. That's a really good price.

d2mini

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My god man.
I guess nobody wants a surefire way to grow strong healthy colorful coral. :neutral:

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 32.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 24 24.7%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 18 18.6%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 24 24.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back