• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

140 gallon frag tank. Deal of the year.

shse666

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
140 gallon super sized frag tank for sale. DSA, all glass. 7 feet long, 3 feet wide, and around 14" high. Local pickup in Plano TX. 75025
$250 cash only Firm. No trades. Priced to sell at less than half price. Tank and stand only. Total height is around 49 inches.

VERY heavy. Somewhere around 600 lbs. The tank does not detach from the steel stand. All one unit.
You will need a full sized pickup or rental van. Requires 3 very strong people to move and better off with 4. You must be able to load this on your own from my garage. I can not assist. Bring 2 floor dollys. Buyer assumes all responsibility for safe transport.
ft1.jpg
ft2.jpg
FT3.jpg
ft4.jpg
FT5.jpg

OP
OP
shse666

shse666

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sold to one lucky Texan. Man this thing is gonna look good on the east side of the state. :)

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 17.3%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 28 16.2%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 18.5%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 75 43.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.6%
Back