• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Equipment cleanout. Bergen county NJ pickup.

akma

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just finished my upgrade and cleaning out my closet again from all the equipment I have leftover.

#1: 2 x Gen 2 ecotech radions with hanging kit: Would like to sell both for 750$ or each for 400$

#2: 2 x Ecotech mp10WES and 1 battery backup: One of the mp10wes does buzz on high speed, but I ran them in my room and was able to sleep fine. I can't find the cable for the battery backup. Bought it because of Sandy, but never used it because I didn't lose power. Asking 300$ for the group.

#3: Quick cheap quarantine tank: 20$ Comes with nettop, 10 gallon tank, eheim heater, hob filter, seachem ammonia reader:

#4: Par 30 fuge light. I used this for the quarantine tank: 20$

#5: 2 x Alternative Reef ceramic wrasse dens. Just bought them for my upgrade since i'm going barebottom. Little bit bigger than I thought and doesn't fit into my aquascape. 40$ each.

#6: 20L 3 compartment clownfish breeding setup: bought it but dont' have time to setup Comes with return plumbing and drains: 50$

#7: 2 x Phosban reactors: 20$ for both

#8: Advanced acrylics sump with refugium. I had this custom made to fit my sump with a larger refugium and skimmer area. Am selling with the refugium light which grew my cheato and dragon macroalgae unbelievably. One of the best led lamps for macroalgae. Asking 100$

#9: Well established live rock. About 50lbs I believe. Decided to go with different scape and new rock. There are candy apple reds, green implosions, tutti futti polyps on some of the rocks from when I was ripping the frag plugs off. Also, sunny ds.
One problem is I have aiptasia and bubble algae. So will sell the lot for 20$. If you have the time worth it. Crazy nice shelf pieces I bought from different places. You can see the rock in my tank thread.

Will probably find more stuff as i'm doing some spring cleaning.

OP
OP
akma

akma

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
- VOrtech combo sold
- Liverock sold
- sump / reactors pending

These are regular gen 2.

OP
OP
akma

akma

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here's what is left. Red is pending.

Just finished my upgrade and cleaning out my closet again from all the equipment I have leftover.

#1: 2 x Gen 2 ecotech radions with hanging kit: Would like to sell both for 750$ or each for 400$

#3: Quick cheap quarantine tank: 20$ Comes with nettop, 10 gallon tank, eheim heater, hob filter, seachem ammonia reader:

#4: Par 30 fuge light. I used this for the quarantine tank: 20$

#5: 2 x Alternative Reef ceramic wrasse dens. Just bought them for my upgrade since i'm going barebottom. Little bit bigger than I thought and doesn't fit into my aquascape. 40$ each.

#7: 2 x Phosban reactors: 20$ for both
PENDING

Will probably find more stuff as i'm doing some spring cleaning.

Back