• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

2 Nu-Clear canister filters - Los Angeles - $110

PostShawn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Two Nu-Clear canister filters.
One of them has bio-balls.
One of them has a filter cartridge. The cartridge needs to be replaced. If you want the old one I still have it.
The canister with the cartridge has a PSI gauge. I can not confirm if it works. It's about a $10 replacement part. The rubber seal on both can probably use replacing and they are only about $7 each. Otherwise they should work fine.

I bought these items as part of a used aquarium package 2 years ago. I didn't use them as I had a sump with an internal pump. I'm finally cleaning out some of my extra equipment.

I'd like a local sale to avoid shipping. I'm in Los Angeles. Asking $110 for both.

I also have a Iwaki pump for sale for $100.
https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/se...-iwaki-magnet-pump-md-20rt-external-pump.html

I'll take $200 for canisters and pump for a local sale.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 289
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 514
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 245
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 326
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 255

HArdplace26

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Two Nu-Clear canister filters.
One of them has bio-balls.
One of them has a filter cartridge. The cartridge needs to be replaced. If you want the old one I still have it.
The canister with the cartridge has a PSI gauge. I can not confirm if it works. It's about a $10 replacement part. The rubber seal on both can probably use replacing and they are only about $7 each. Otherwise they should work fine.

I bought these items as part of a used aquarium package 2 years ago. I didn't use them as I had a sump with an internal pump. I'm finally cleaning out some of my extra equipment.

I'd like a local sale to avoid shipping. I'm in Los Angeles. Asking $110 for both.

I also have a Iwaki pump for sale for $100.
https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/se...-iwaki-magnet-pump-md-20rt-external-pump.html

I'll take $200 for canisters and pump for a local sale.
BUMP

Come pick them up in Los Angeles for $90.

Back