• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Pacific Sun Kore 5th Pro doser

jschultzbass

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had a tank crash and decided to stop trying SPS coral, this means I don't need a doser! This thing works great! This is the Pro version and comes with everything as new. New it is $539, will sell for $425 shipped. Description below:

Kore 5th is the new Dosing Station from Pacific Sun. It is a completely wireless, 5 channel doser with integrated ATO (auto top off), optical and float level sensors and temp sensor. Our control software allows users to not only connect to the doser wirelessly via bluetooth, but also set precise dosing schedules for any number of supplements or elements. Kore 5th gives users the ultimate control of dosing and level control bringing the next level of stability to your reef!Specs:-5 super-quite dosing pumps, 5 channel control
-dosing from 0.1ml to 1500ml per day – up to 144 doses per day
-built in blue back-lit LCD display
-stainless steel, powder-coat housing
-integrated temperature probe
-integrated ATO with 2 stage float sensor and DC pump
-ATO pump delivers up to 300 liters per hour, 2m lift
-complete wireless control via bluetooth
-silicon/viton tubing for greater accuracy and long life
-dimensions – 15″ x 5″ x 2″ tall
-horizontal or vertical mounting for easy cabinet/stand installation
-software monitoring of liquid storage capacity and low-level alarm
-2 year warranty on dosing pumps
Models:Kore 5th Standard – 5 pump/channel, wireless dosing system, silicon tubing, DC ATO pump, float sensors (2pcs) and temperature sensor. Also included complete calibration set, water sample vial, graduated cylinder, syringes, long range antenna, acrylic tubing holder for sump mount, CD for software installation.Kore 5th PRO – comes with EVERYTHING in Standard model with additional: 2 full extra sets Viton tubing (1000 hour worktime), precise optical level sensor(1pcs) and check valves for all fluid delivery lines.

20150401_184331.jpg
20150401_184338.jpg
20150401_185609.jpg

cbort

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pacific Sun

How long have you had the unit? Did you have any issues with it? Easy to use?

OP
OP
jschultzbass

jschultzbass

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've had it for about 6 months. Very easy to use. You do need an external bluetooth adapter to make sure you keep a stable connection when uploading changes (the bluetooth built into computers is weak). I will include the Bluetooth adapter that I bought. Pacific Sun has been listening to customers and doing a lot of upgrades to the software that you can download. Their forum talks all about it. As long as you download their released "stable" version you won't find really any bugs. You can always keep the original software as well which worked well for me. I haven't had any complaints.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 31.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 25.0%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 19 19.0%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back