• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Gauging Interest: 3 Reef Radiance 165+ LEDs 2 months old

Ocho Cinco

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I might be going in a different direction with my set up. Checking to see if anyone would be interested in these. $210 shipped each. Can be ready to ship asap. These are controlled by an iphone or android app! Let me know!

aquaman84

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I might be going in a different direction with my set up. Checking to see if anyone would be interested in these. $210 shipped each. Can be ready to ship asap. These are controlled by an iphone or android app! Let me know!
does it have the 120 degree optics?

aquaman84

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
can you post a pic of the lights in use? is there anything wrong with the light?

OP
OP
Ocho Cinco

Ocho Cinco

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
can you post a pic of the lights in use? is there anything wrong with the light?
Sure I will get some pics. I will try to post them on here if you want to send me your number I can text you pics. No issues with them at all.

OP
OP
Ocho Cinco

Ocho Cinco

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
do you still have the other lights and did you put a password on the wifi?
Yes I still have the other 2 lights.

Try middlelight or 12345678 for the password. It it doesn't work reset the light and start fresh.

Back