• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Elos 70, radions, kessill

akma

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I thought I had this sold but haven't heard back in awhile so throwing it up again.

Elos 70 tank, elos stand, stock elos sump.
- Comes with upgraded skimmer BM Nac 8.
- Upgraded pump to an eheim 1262
- net top
- Back has been painted black
- i'll throw in the elos osmocontroller ATO, not sure how to use it since i've always used a tunze.

Completely cleaned the tank with vinegar. Got all the coralline off the overflow box as well which is hard to do.
Asking 1500$

2 x Ecotech radions Gen 2: 400$ each or 700$ for both. Comes with hanging kit, extra lens.

Kessill A150: Will sell this for 150$

Tunze nano ATO: I bought 2 of these sold 1 already. This one i've never used but I did mount on my nuvo 8. 80$

Howardchaz

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Where are you located ? I'm in Groton . Interested in the Kessil - hopefully I can afford it next payday . Does that one have the color dial and intensity knob? What kelvin ?

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 42 31.1%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 23.0%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 20.7%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 34 25.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back