• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

AWC complete system X 2 Litermeter3

firemedix911

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have two sets of litermeter3. One with RPM Module, the authored with WXM which works the same as the RPM if used without the sensor. Also each set has the overflow control module. Going in a different direction with my build and need to sell this. Selling both for $500.00. This will also include an extra Litermeter 3 unit that can be used for parts or sent in for service to Spectrapure and It'll be as new. If bought separate the G6 LM# with RPM module and Overflow control is $300.00. The second Litermeter3 not sure which generation it is which comes with WXM module and Overflow module it'll be $250.00 LM3 for parts $50.00. All prices OBO. PM with any questions.

OP
OP
F

firemedix911

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, what's wrong with the LM3 that is for parts?

It needs the 3 screws that holds the cover for the rollers in place, Also has a problem were the power comes into the unit. It looses power momentarily but you touch the are and power comes back up. It probably just need some cleaning in the inside and maybe solders a wire. But I'm just guessing. I might end up taking it apart sometime to see exactly what's the issue but it runs fine when power doesn't cut out.

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 12 8.8%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 47 34.3%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 44 32.1%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 32 23.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.5%
Back