• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Fathom Hydra Series LED x2 feeler

Z06-Hec

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a pair of Hydra Series from Fathom that I am thinking of parting with.
I have used them for about a year and they work great. I never run them at 100% in fact I hardly ever go over 40% and they are strong.
They have the hanging gear with cables and the connecting bracket which is not shown in their link, its an extra cost for that. Also have the mounting brackets to stand on the tank instead of hanging them.
They are $850 new for the set plus extra for the mounting hardware I am including.
I am asking $700.
The only thing wrong is I dropped the controller and a line of the LCD does not show anymore. You can still read the display and the control works 100%. you just see a line going across one of the LCD rows.
HYDRA Series « FathomLED

I will post pics later of the lights and the controller. Looking for anyone Local to come take them off my hands.
I am currently still using them over my DT

OP
OP
Z06-Hec

Z06-Hec

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My purpose is to get 3 lights over my system instead of 2. So I figured I could sell my 2 expensive ones and afford 3 cheaper ones out on the market.
or
If anyone has a 3rd Fathom Hydra they want to unload at the right price I may buy 1 instead of selling my 2.

OP
OP
Z06-Hec

Z06-Hec

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can be closed, i picked up my 3rd light and am keeping my set.

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 45 35.4%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 28 22.0%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.1%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.9%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 24.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.1%
Back