• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FS - 109G Rimless Miracles in Glass Lookdown Tank

SaraB

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've decided to just keep my one large system running rather than adding another system to the line-up, so I'm selling my brand new Miracles in Glass rimless tank. It has not seen water yet and is brand new.

Tank Dimensions: 42" Long x 30" Wide x 20" High

Tank Spec's: 1/2" Glass with Starfire front and left side. Right corner overflow with 2 - 2" drains and 1 - 1" return. Back and right side has removable black tinting applied. Polished rim and black silicone used.

Tank Manufacturer: Miracles in Glass, Inc. out of Toronto Canada

The tank and stand was custom designed to sit in a right hand corner and have the front and left side viewable and not the back and right sides. The stand has been built so that the tank is also a shallow look down tank so that you can see the corals from the top down. Lighting was to be a 36" Solaris I-5 LED lighting system. I have that new in the box too.

Tank was $1,600 and I will also include the 3 heavy duty bulkheads and sell the tank for $1,500 OBO.

The stand is a custom made with oak and stained in a dark cherry color. There are 2 doors on the front that open as well as one on the left. The photo's do not show the stand completed as I have to finish one section on the doors with stain and then they can be attached. I paid $400 in just labor on the stand and that does not include the materials. I'll part with the stand for $350.

The tank and stand do not have to be sold together. Pick up locally and no shipping.

Here's a few photos of the stand not yet finished with the tank. I can take more photos of the tank as well:
Rimless1.jpg

Rimlesslocation3.jpg

Here is what the stand will look like for color and style when it is completed:
sbfts01.jpg

Fishcrazy06

Reefing Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I hate to take a double take when I saw this post!!! Awesome tank. Wish I could talk the wife into another one!!!

OP
OP
SaraB

SaraB

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'd actually deliver it to Wisconsin Eric somewhere in the Fox River Valley ;) It would give me a reason to get home and visit and see sunfish11.

MSU Fan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What a gorgeous tank - good luck with the sale Sara!

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 64 36.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.9%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.4%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 14.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back