• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Green fungia plate coral colonies

OP
OP
T

TrialandError

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you really want it shipped. It's $150 plus you pay shipping and there is NO doa as I have never shipped before. It would be an expensive risk to take. I would much rather prefer a local transaction.

OP
OP
T

TrialandError

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I still have both mother colonies. $150 for the main colony and $50 for the mini colony. They babies have done a bit of growing. Also have 3 singles still available they also have grown a bit. $40 for the 2 big ones and $30 for the smaller one.

ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1397485311.273501.jpg
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1397485332.285508.jpg
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1397485346.488277.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1397485376.811100.jpg
    ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1397485376.811100.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 204
Last edited:

jtomasi

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
bump. These things are cash cows - I have had a similar plate colony for 3 years and sell the babies for $20 almost weekly. Thing grows crazy fast and just keeps popping them out over and over again once one falls off (naturally, don't pull it off or it wont grow back)

Obdigital1

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm very interested and will travel down for the small colonies but will ask if you are willing to trade corals at all. I mean even if its not equal amount I may have a few different choices that you may want and knock off a few $ off the small colonies. Sorry if I offend you with asking but have to travel to get it so thought I may ask.

I still have both mother colonies. $150 for the main colony and $50 for the mini colony. They babies have done a bit of growing. Also have 3 singles still available they also have grown a bit. $40 for the 2 big ones and $30 for the smaller one.

ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1397485311.273501.jpg
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1397485332.285508.jpg
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1397485346.488277.jpg

Obdigital1

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have one more question. I had a red plate that was dying at a reef store that they pretty much gave me because I wanted to experiment and see if I let it die in my aquarium maybe it would eventually grow babies. I see the plate your baby's grew from is old with tones of red coralline on it so had to ask how long did the dead plate sit in your tank before the baby's started to pop up ?

OP
OP
T

TrialandError

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A friend bought the main colony from a store already as a mother colony producing babies. My mini colonies started off as babies then for some reason decided to start receding and flesh here and there stayed and turned into new babies. I once had 2 plate corals melt away on me and not leave any flesh behind. I left them in my tank forever and they never sprouted any babies.

What corals do you have that you would want to trade?

Obdigital1

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
To be totally honest I think most of my coral are the common things that you probably already have but we can maybe talk cause I still would love to get my hands on that colony at the price you are selling it for. Ill privet message you with my phone # call me so we can talk.

A friend bought the main colony from a store already as a mother colony producing babies. My mini colonies started off as babies then for some reason decided to start receding and flesh here and there stayed and turned into new babies. I once had 2 plate corals melt away on me and not leave any flesh behind. I left them in my tank forever and they never sprouted any babies.

What corals do you have that you would want to trade?

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 25.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 18 18.2%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 25.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back