• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

SPS Galore and a few Z/P’s - Make Your Own Pack – PIC INTENSIVE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

skinz78

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm loving the frags that I got last winter, some have already grown into small colonies. Buy with confidence!

Vpham

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
U bring the heat again, Graham. Will send you a list later on.

OP
OP
gws3

gws3

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Thanks!

U bring the heat again, Graham. Will send you a list later on.

Almost everything still available. Will update the thread soon with what's sold out.

Velodog2

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Was good to meet you Graham and thanks for the frags! Everything settled in and opened up almost immediately when they got planted Sunday. The Pearlberry is a little browned out but has visible polyp extension and I'm looking forward to it coloring up. Everything exceeded expectations and I will be dealing with you again I'm sure!

OP
OP
gws3

gws3

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
im from hanover would like to come see the goods 7174513611 text or call

I'll shoot you a message.

Was good to meet you Graham and thanks for the frags! Everything settled in and opened up almost immediately when they got planted Sunday. The Pearlberry is a little browned out but has visible polyp extension and I'm looking forward to it coloring up. Everything exceeded expectations and I will be dealing with you again I'm sure!

Glad to hear, good meeting you too. The pearlberry frag was probably growing vertical, so if you mounted it sideways it may not look it's full potential until it adjusts to the light. If you have any issues let me know and I can cut a replacement frag.

I was hoping to pick up one or two but the shipping is $70 for me :cry: Maybe another time

Shoot me your zip code and I will double check on that. Sounds a bit high for florida... usually Fedex Priority Overnight is only that high when shipping from east coast to west coast.

OP
OP
gws3

gws3

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0

Jackie

I'm getting $64. Still high for shipping to FL. You must be in a more rural area or something. Sorry it's not much better.

do you have a min amount of frags before you ship?

I don't cover shipping, instead I do a discount against the total cost of the frags for good sized packs and bigger. This works out well for someone like you that isn't far away... shipping to Pittsburgh will be about $30, so if you were to order a large pack you'd get a larger discount than just free shipping.

prsnlty

Jackie
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm getting $64. Still high for shipping to FL. You must be in a more rural area or something. Sorry it's not much better.

It's okay :) I think maybe someone upstairs is telling me to be patient. Lol. I'm building a 180g and it might be best to wait until after the move into it from the 125g to add more coral :) But you had some of my faves calling my name! :D

Jackie

EllisJuan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very nice! Do you ever sell larger frags?...like 3"-4" pieces? I would be particularly interested in Deep Blue Tort, Hot Pink Acro, Bubblegum Mille, Sky Blue Stag, Rainbow Pocci, Pink Lemonade, Purple Slimer, etc.

OP
OP
gws3

gws3

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Very nice! Do you ever sell larger frags?...like 3"-4" pieces? I would be particularly interested in Deep Blue Tort, Hot Pink Acro, Bubblegum Mille, Sky Blue Stag, Rainbow Pocci, Pink Lemonade, Purple Slimer, etc.

I can cut larger frags of certain pieces. I'll shoot you a PM.

lucky7

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got my pack today, awesome frags and chunky to boot. No little nublets here, and great seller pleasure to deal with
image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 150 88.8%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.3%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 7 4.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.8%
Back