• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

*Duff's Master, Bleeding Apple and WarPaint Scoly's* Yes.. My Master Scoly FS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duffam3434

**TASTE THE RAINBOW**
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Guys and Gals,

I have my eyes on a few New Chalices, And would like to make some Cash along with more room in the tank. So up for sale is:

-The Insane Master Scoly about 3" (Purchased from CB (Rich) about a Year ago) Crazy Coloring and Center Pattern!!!
-Our Bleeding Apple Scoly 2" (Beautiful Pattern!)
-And Our WarPaint Scoly 3+" (Unique and Beautiful!!)

All are Beautiful Centerpieces and are As Healthy As Can Be!! We have been feeding a Mixture of Mysis and Fauna Marin Pellets since they were purchased.

**Standard DOA applies. 2 Hours to send a Clear Pic of Coral in Unopened Bag. MUST BE SIGNED FOR ON FIRST DELIVERY ATTEMPT FOR D.O.A. GUARANTEE**

-Master Scoly- $650.00 Shipped, (Which in my eyes compared to what I've seen around lately for 800-1,000 this Master is Much Better!!)
-Bleeding Apple Scoly- *SOLD*
-WarPaint Scoly- *SOLD*
---------------------------------------------------

--I will be Shipping FedEx Overnight and WILL NOT SHIP WITHOUT Talking with the Buyer First--

~Insane Color and Center Pattern! Makes Everyone that see's it in person Drool!!~
IMG_5347.jpg

IMG_5332.jpg

IMG_5320.jpg

2" Bleeding Apple (Beautiful Pattern, Happy & Healthy!!)

IMG_5107.jpg

3+" WarPaint Scoly (Always a Great Addition to any Scoly Garden!!)

IMG_5108.jpg

PM us with any Questions.

Last edited:

Dylan R

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hate the fact that shipping is way to much make me want to buy it.. Beautiful pieces

OP
OP
Duffam3434

Duffam3434

**TASTE THE RAINBOW**
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank You Guys!! Dylan Im open to any reasonable offers if the Trio is grabbed as a package deal. Thanks Again

Dylan R

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'd love to take all 3 just not reasonable that's all. The master name fits it well. .

OP
OP
Duffam3434

Duffam3434

**TASTE THE RAINBOW**
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'd love to take all 3 just not reasonable that's all. The master name fits it well. .

Ahh Gotcha.. The Masters are Spendy but they are Worth every cent imo. Ive seen some not so hot Masters with a price tag higher than mine. Thanks For the Interest!

rmclaughlin87

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Look amazing! Good luck with your sale! If you had a superman scoly instead of the war paint, I'd definitely make an offer. I already have the war paint.

OP
OP
Duffam3434

Duffam3434

**TASTE THE RAINBOW**
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Look amazing! Good luck with your sale! If you had a superman scoly instead of the war paint, I'd definitely make an offer. I already have the war paint.

Thanks!! Never did get to buy the Superman Scoly.

brandon85

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow the Scoly man has been bitten by the chalice bug! Nice Master scoly! GLWS!!!

OP
OP
Duffam3434

Duffam3434

**TASTE THE RAINBOW**
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Haha! Thanks! I wouldn't be selling them if I had a bigger tank.. Just got back from the LFS and the owner is calling a customer because he's been looking for a Master so hopefully it sells and I don't have to ship her!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 18.0%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 27 16.2%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 19.2%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 70 41.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.8%
Back