• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FS: Pectinia Collection

ColaAddict

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All 3 Pectinia shipped via Fed Ex Overnight Priority for $550.

Space Invader Pectinia colony
DSC_0002_zpsb9a1cc37.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Cornbred Ultimate Pectinia -- direct lineage to Rich Negret
DSC_0053_zpsd556cc2f.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Cornbred Alien Invasion Pectinia -- direct lineage to Rich Negret (has 2-3 mouths)
DSC_0054_zpse2fa8be7.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

below are pics of the Ultimate Invader and Alien Invasion Pectinia mother colony from Cornbred
IMG_0494_zpscbc45020.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_0490_zpsec2af5a3.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

OP
OP
ColaAddict

ColaAddict

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
more awesome pieces!!

you shutting down a tank or shifting focus!? great pieces. youve got my interest too! GLWS

thanks. I just need to free up some valuable sand space. I have a shallow tank, so I can place more SPS on the sandbed. Plus my clownfish has started to use the Space Invader Pectinia as a host, so it's growing very very slow since it's hard to feed it. I am shifting focus to more SPS on my shallow tank. I've actually just gotten rid of my Zoas and Palys.

OP
OP
ColaAddict

ColaAddict

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
more awesome pieces!!

you shutting down a tank or shifting focus!? great pieces. youve got my interest too! GLWS

thanks. I should do a build thread sometime, but I'm working on shifting everything in my tank and filling with tiny SPS frags :)

OP
OP
ColaAddict

ColaAddict

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bet that tank looks awesome

My tank will be looking bare once I'm done with it :) I am getting rid of all my Zoa/palys and getting rid of some of my LPS colonies and start placing SPS frags on the bottom of my shallow tank. I switched from a 180gallon to a 48"x24"x16" shallow.

OP
OP
ColaAddict

ColaAddict

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm willing to trade for kick *** corals. I'm into chalices/SPS/wilsoni/scoly's.

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 20 31.3%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 52 81.3%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 10 15.6%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 7 10.9%
  • Other

Votes: 3 4.7%
Back