• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Moving sale- Orlando

Z-man

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I will be moving to South Carolina very shortly and would prefer to sell my tank opposed to moving it. I have moved it a few times and it can be done successfully, I just don't want the stress. The tank is a 125 All-Glass pre-drilled with a custom made refugium. Skimmer is an out of sump ETSS model with 1 gallon collection container. Pan World Mag drive pumps for return and circulation and a Little Giant to run the skimmer. The hood is Outer Orbit 3-150 watt MH with 4- 96 watt compact florescent. Presently I removed the compacts and added ReefBrite XHO led blue. Stand was DYI and has some defects, but works very well. Tank circulation is achieved with 3 -1/2" SeaSwirls.

I will sell it "as is" as a whole. I do not want to piece out the livestock and be stuck moving the tank and worse yet, having a few pieces of livestock left over. I am a fairly high end reefer with some very nice pieces, but also have a few common pieces. Chalices include Trop's Overdose, Jason Fox Goldmeister, WWC watermelon, FnF Laser Beam, and a few more. Jack'o'Lantern and Toxic Waste Lepto the size of tea cup saucers, a few JF spa pieces, and many different varieties of zoa/ palys. One 6' x 4" rock of zoas has Rastas, Utter Chaos, Medusas, red hornets, blue hornets, 24K, and purple hornets. 3 maxi mini nems. Season Greetings Cap, Micromussas, bird's nest. Really too much to list.

Pictures to follow. Retail value is well over $10,000 in livestock if someone wanted frag all the pieces. Equipment value? I would like to get $7,500 but if interested, we can discuss.

dannyab84

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If your willing to sell some coral id buy some I live in Orlando. About 10 mins from WWC. Let me know if your interested in selling some of it.

OP
OP
Z-man

Z-man

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Scott9119,

I have 35 or so different zoas in the tank. What are you looking for? I can also cut a frag or two.

All others, what are you in the market for?

OP
OP
Z-man

Z-man

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Bumping this! I had someone interested in the complete set up, but circumstances will not have that happen. So I am parting out the tank. I will be in Orlando this coming weekend if anyone is interested in coming over and taking a look. Probably won't be back in town until the end of August. PM me for my phone number to communicate times.

OP
OP
Z-man

Z-man

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
IMG_0538.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

OP
OP
Z-man

Z-man

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
This is from May of 2013. Many things have grown, some have passed on

IMG_0224.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 16 80.0%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 10.0%
Back