• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

The last of the DFS Sunrise Wilsoni plus other gems

alexshefchik

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all,

So with great pleasure and sadness I will be moving to the Cayman Islands in December and need to sell most of my corals by the end of July as that's when I am moving from my current residence and don't want to put more stress on the corals. I have a great friend who will be holding some of my corals before I leave as I will only be gone for a year and a half but I need to consolidate and only keep a few of my favorite pieces and trim down my colonies. With that said I have cut the DFS sunrise wilsoni and have only one mini colony left. I counted about 25 mouths and about 10 heads. I have never sold such a big piece. My friend will be keeping the other half safe for me until I return. I can promise you that this piece will be the brightest thing in your tank I have quite a few rainbow chalices the WWC bounce, and the jawbreaker and they don't come close and I am sure people that have bought one can chime in. I do also have a few other Wilsoni's but they don't come close to the DFS Sunrise. I have also posted a few other corals and will have more as I decide to take pics and post them. Please pm me with any questions or comments. Shipping will be at the buyers expense and actual shipping costs. I prefer fedex. If any interest pm me everything is OBO and we can work something out on one piece or multiple pieces.

DFS Sunrise wilsoni WYSWYG 4" by 3" fully opened $2500

Pictures of frags and MC pics over the years:

The original Zesty Watermelon $600 (Obtained this piece over 4 years ago as a one eyed piece only 2 or 3 people still have it)

The Goosebumps mushroom $150 (2)

CB Rainbow Crush $550

Red with orange mouth Fungia $250

OP
OP
alexshefchik

alexshefchik

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
CornbredTrash 3g Mummy Eye 24 and more eyes since the picture on a 3 inch disc. $300

OP
OP
alexshefchik

alexshefchik

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry for anyones PM's that I missed I have been very busy. I probably missed out on a few sales but here are some Updated Prices:
Wilsoni $2300
Zesty Watermelon $500
The Goosebump $100
CB Rainbow Crush $500
Red Fungia $200
CBT 3G $250
Golden Shroom $80

SchnitzelReef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry for anyones PM's that I missed I have been very busy. I probably missed out on a few sales but here are some Updated Prices:
Wilsoni $2300
Zesty Watermelon $500
The Goosebump $100
CB Rainbow Crush $500
Red Fungia $200
CBT 3G $250
Golden Shroom $80

Any frags of the wilsoni? Did u sell the Fuego?

Thanks.

OP
OP
alexshefchik

alexshefchik

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Alright so I had a back out on my last frag of Sunrise Wilsoni I will do $750 shipped on this piece. its about 1.5 by 1. 2 headed frag its next to a 3" disk for comparison

Also here is an updated pic of the rainbow crush with a pic of MC.

Lastly, I have the ironman acan that was also a part of that deal $200 5 heads

OP
OP
alexshefchik

alexshefchik

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys finally moved and these corals are up for grabs! The ironman acan is sold
Wilsoni $2000
Zesty Watermelon $500
CB Rainbow Crush $500
Red Fungia $200
CBT 3G $250
Wilsoni 2 head frag $700

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 99 86.1%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 4.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.6%
Back