• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FS: Reef Raft USA Signature SPS, Nice Chalices, LE Polyps!

Thesmallerthebetter

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thinning some space of my sps rack:

All Frags are fully encrusted and actively growing in my system. They have held their color for a few weeks now and are ready to go on their way.

RR USA Bull Acropora: $150 (RRUSA price $250)

RR USA Kendari Acropora: $75 (RRUSA Price $180)

RR USA Tenella Acropora: $75 (this is a really rare sps....flat tabling growth like "simplex")

RR USA Nauti Spiral Montipora: $60 (Fully encrusted and starting to plate off the plug!, finally colored up for me!)

Take all 4 RR USA SPS frags for $300! Also willing to trade for other nice sps (dustins deepwater, orange passion selago, any nice deepwaters)

Chalices:

Pink ******* Chalice (5 eyes): $65

Red Hollywood Stunner Chalice (i havent seen another one this color, its a fast grower for me too): $25

Gold Chalice (2 eyes): $25

Pink and Forest Green Chalice (2 eyes): $25

Red and Teal Chalice (2 eyes): $25

Miami Hurricane Chalice (5 eyes): $25

Take all 6 chalices for $150!

Polyps:

Jason Fox Acid Reflux Polyps (2 Heads): $45

Pink Elephant Polyp (1 Head): $10

Local Pickup welcome in Newport Beach, CA 92660. Will not hold without paypal payment. First to pay is the first served!

Shipping is $12 overnight via Fedex within 100 miles of 92660, otherwise its usually $30-45 via USPS Express. Shipping is guaranteed within 2 hours of arrival with pics of the corals in the bag dead. I may request additional photos to verify losses. Refund will be for livestock value only, NOT shipping!

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:

Laser

Acroholic
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All frags arrived today in great shape! Thank you sir and all can buy with confidence.:clap2:

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 39 32.8%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 23.5%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 22 18.5%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 25.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back