• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Reef raft rainbow chalice aka rr zacks rainbow

Zack

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Unfortunately due to ongoing tank issues, I am selling of my coral.:( I will be posting other nice pieces I have left soon, just wanted to get this one out of the way.

I present RR Zacks Rainbow, I didn't make this up, Tony told me to call it that. Lol.
I'm not fragging it, its too nice as a whole. Too bad all I have is lame cell phone pics. And yes it is really that bright.

I'll let it go for 1800 shipped. The last pic shows it sitting next to SC dynamite. Just to show how bright this thing is.:)

Attachments

• 1406337503390.jpg
    1406337503390.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 1,474
  • 1406337567744.jpg
    1406337567744.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 1,051
OP
OP
Zack

Zack

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What issues are you having Zack?
Quite a bit bro. Mainly had sps dying but then had some lps. All my gems went ti foster homes. I tore down and.redid tank with new rock and same.problem occired. Only thing now is im thinking its mywater. I use rodi, but my tap water eats through di resin like crazy. I cant even drink my tap water its so gross.
But after losing LOTS of corals in the process, im taking a break for awhile, tired of killing coral. Even if i stop using my water id be scared to put any valuable corals in there long term

lps1212

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great looking rainbow chalice Tony if no takers I'd volunteer to foster that gem for you :bigsmile:

Last edited:

Diesel

ME=1, CANCER=0.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome piece, and I'm sure with no takers Tony himself will foster that for you.

About he tank, I had the same problem.
Did send in my water to 2 different Labs and all was good, later on I found out about how you clean filter socks and I'm afraid that my problem lay in that direction.
Trying to figure out what my problem was I continue to wash them in washing machine with bleach but I think still some detergent got into the socks
that slowly over overtime had affect on my SPS, who knows but now that I don't run socks any more it's going better.
Of course me to broke down my tank to rebuild but my frag tanks doing all 100% without the socks.
Hoping for my tank to break the Diatom cycle soon as I can slowly introduce some softies in there.

https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/general-sps-discussion/166856-filter-socks-sps.html

OP
OP
Zack

Zack

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

maidia

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Unfortunately due to ongoing tank issues, I am selling of my coral.:( I will be posting other nice pieces I have left soon, just wanted to get this one out of the way.

I present RR Zacks Rainbow, I didn't make this up, Tony told me to call it that. Lol.
I'm not fragging it, its too nice as a whole. Too bad all I have is lame cell phone pics. And yes it is really that bright.

I'll let it go for 1800 shipped. The last pic shows it sitting next to SC dynamite. Just to show how bright this thing is.:)

I am interested in the chalice..Is it current chalice picture? You have any present picture? Thanks

GMguy496

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Quite a bit bro. Mainly had sps dying but then had some lps. All my gems went ti foster homes. I tore down and.redid tank with new rock and same.problem occired. Only thing now is im thinking its mywater. I use rodi, but my tap water eats through di resin like crazy. I cant even drink my tap water its so gross.
But after losing LOTS of corals in the process, im taking a break for awhile, tired of killing coral. Even if i stop using my water id be scared to put any valuable corals in there long term

hey have u thought bout redoing ur ro unit and using catalytic activated carbon and then using the pentek chlorplus carbon block and see if that doesnt help have u tested ur water for ammonia bc if ur city is using chloramines the reg carbon block will not break it down and it will become ammonia and chew through di resin just a thought but glws
[h=1][/h]

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 35 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 23.2%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back