• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Hallucination polyp 4 sale Absolutely Beautiful!

Dendro Dude

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
uploadfromtaptalk1407440881356.jpg

Wysiwyg! Title says it all A beautiful very healthy & happy fully opened Hallucination polyp for your pleasure! Asking price $200. I will do a freebie double of Blue Hornets or Utter Chaos. Picture taken with a Samsung galaxy note. I would really prefer pick up but I can ship for $55 fedex priority overnight, reason for slightly high shipping cost my Lfs charges $10 to pack but they do a great job & when you receive your order you'll definitely see where the extra $10 went. I only ship to the Continental U.S. DOA frags will need to be pictured inside the bags they were shipped in. I'll take pics of your frags B4 shipping them to show that they're healthy and opened before packing them. Anything that happens after you placed the frags in your tank will be on the buyer. DOA will be replaced but buyer pays shipping. I only ship Monday-Wednesday

Last edited:

kb1094

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very nice. I would snatch this piece right away if I have a tank. Glws.

cutterx23

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh man, now that's almost too tempting, a great price for basically the last designer polyp I'm looking for and I'll be around LAX today, hmmmmmmmm.......

OP
OP
Dendro Dude

Dendro Dude

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's still available a sweet polyp at a sweet price. They normally sell for $200 & this one is breath takingly beautiful.

OP
OP
Dendro Dude

Dendro Dude

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh man, now that's almost too tempting, a great price for basically the last designer polyp I'm looking for and I'll be around LAX today, hmmmmmmmm.......
What are you waiting for cutter come snatch this thing today don't let it slip

cutterx23

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dang it!!! Sometimes I hate when I see things late! I'll be back up in la Monday if by chance it becomes available again.

Back