• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FS Modern Coral in Houston Area

Texas Reefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm selling this piece because it has outgrown it's little corner of the world in a fairly short time. Very healthy, thrives on the liquid coral food I broadcast.
I'm only selling to Houston area, preferably the south-east side. I have no experience mailing corals and have no interest in jeopardizing this coral in a one-time sale. But I can meet the buyer if they're not too far.
The coral is about 5"x5" and I'm asking $75.
Thank you for looking!
FYI, I've noticed another texasreefer on this site who does ship coral. I am not him/her.
uploadfromtaptalk1409513041279.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1409513052269.jpg

Pics taken with the camera on my phone under actinic, blue plus and 14 k white T5's.

Rob&Gab

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Waooooooooooooooo 75$!?!!! I read this right? Great price bud. Should go fast and hopefully to a good home looks very fat and healthy

Diesel

ME=1, CANCER=0.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mmmmm, it would look good only if I can teach my angels especially the Bandit to stay away from it.

Tx Medic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dude you are seriously tempting me to move some rocks around so I can fit this bad boy. If you still have it in 2 weeks when I get payed I will get it.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 64 37.0%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 34.1%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 24 13.9%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 15.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back