• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

RainBow Chalices, Palys and Acans Oh My!! CornBred, WWC, Cherry Corals... (HIGH END)

All Delight

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just got them! Oh wow! They are amazing!! In your picture of the cb rainbow flamethrower, it doesn't show the rainbow rim. So I was thinking it was a full green rim. I put the bag under my lights and I was thrilled to be surprised with a rainbow rim. Absolutely amazing. Not to mention the amazing bright colors. Needless to say I'm very very happy with the purchase.

Oh the crush and acans are very nice too. Very happy to get all 3 pieces.

Last edited:

RandysReef

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
RainBow Chalices, Palys and Acans Oh My!! CornBred, WWC, Cherry Corals... (HI...

Nice variety of pieces. Good luck with sales

Last edited:
OP
OP
Duffam3434

Duffam3434

**TASTE THE RAINBOW**
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awsome!! Happy too hear they made the trip! Glad theirs some people on here that dont make transactions difficult..... Darrell your the best, Thanks!

OP
OP
Duffam3434

Duffam3434

**TASTE THE RAINBOW**
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nobody interested in these other Chalices? We like hearing offers and will do Bundle deals.

serenade

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just got them! Oh wow! They are amazing!! In your picture of the cb rainbow flamethrower, it doesn't show the rainbow rim. So I was thinking it was a full green rim. I put the bag under my lights and I was thrilled to be surprised with a rainbow rim. Absolutely amazing. Not to mention the amazing bright colors. Needless to say I'm very very happy with the purchase.

Oh the crush and acans are very nice too. Very happy to get all 3 pieces.
Okay All Delight I know that this is a 4 year old thread, but if you still have these pieces how do they look now?

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 160 61.5%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 69 26.5%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 90 34.6%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 44 16.9%
  • Other

Votes: 69 26.5%
Back