• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Huge pack of top end corals for sale> check it out!

OP
OP
c.declivisowner

c.declivisowner

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Guys, First off It's not a hoax at all. If your seriously interested shoot me a PM. Second its being split up now. Third the Red Devil Mushroom is not available any more, nor the BPC FT or CC Highlighter or Iron man. Those were some of the first ones to go. No offense but I'm not going to respond to close to 50 PM's saying those ones aren't available anymore. This is why I said if your seriously interested PM me. The person who PM'ed me about those listed got pictures that day and pulled the trigger.

OP
OP
c.declivisowner

c.declivisowner

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Also, people who keep asking me to hold corals for weeks etc isn't happening. I'm slowly trying to get out of the hobby. Not stay in. First to pay for the coral(s) get's it. Simple as that. I will ship now but it's on you as well. I have 4 boxes to send out tomorrow so if you order sometime today I can send yours tomorrow. Otherwise it will have to be next Thursday.

nelson.jdautobody

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ahh nuts! I just read your last post about the red devil shroom_thought u said if you was gona split the pack you would sell ME the red devil and I'm local so no risk of DOA :(

OP
OP
c.declivisowner

c.declivisowner

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ahh nuts! I just read your last post about the red devil shroom_thought u said if you was gona split the pack you would sell ME the red devil and I'm local so no risk of DOA :(
\

Hey man. Yeah I'm sorry. If you read the message I sent I never specified anyone. I just said "if they do then I'll sell the red devil"

nelson.jdautobody

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You and I pm'd eachother about it and you said you would sell it to me if this guy that was going to buy half you pack came through on it. I was the first to request so I should of gotten first opportunity to buy-right is right bro

nelson.jdautobody

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Re: Red devil mushroom local
Someone looks like they might be buying about half the pack. They haven't mentioned that there interested in the Red Devil so if they do go through with buying it then I'll sell the red devil.

Alright your correct. You didn't specify but I'm sure you can see how a person would assume based on this response that they were locked in. Bummed out is all.

OP
OP
c.declivisowner

c.declivisowner

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Update:

RR Jawdropper- $500
SC Bahama Baby Thrower- $600
CB Flaming Buggati- $200
Tyree Rainbow Shortcake- $125
SC Boom Boom Chalice- $400
RR Jamba Juice- $100

Touring

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
C.declivisowner is legit, i have bought corals from him and everything came in perfect. JD is perfect buy the rest before someone else does!!!

bigtslape

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very interested in the jawdropper acro please pm me have money and paypal

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 31 35.2%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 20 22.7%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 8 9.1%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 21 23.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 3.4%
Back