• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

3" crosshatch and 3.5" bandit

bullitr1215

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have the bandit for a few months its really tiny but my pair in the main tank won't accept its specially the small female. It seem like this guy is a male but still a baby to show full male colors.

I have a the bandit for about 3 weeks eats pellets and everything I throw in the qt. My 4" bandit won't accept it and it have a small nip tails to show for it. Trio will be nice too but

Small xhatch the smallest I ever seen 400

Bandit 700

Willing to ship but I can't guarantee it since its a very delicate fish so local pick up preferred.

Picture and video tomorrow.
Or if you want to do FaceTime that will be better.

OP
OP
B

bullitr1215

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The trigger is male but doesn't have the coloration yet since its a baby
My flame wrasse is larger than it.

Last edited:
OP
OP
B

bullitr1215

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Selling my 3.5" female xhatch for 350 each or 2 for 600 i have a trio in my main tank and my angel collection is getting larger and larger so i need ro get rid of some fish.

I can ship at the buyers expenses.

Last edited:

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 43 58.9%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 20 27.4%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 5 6.8%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 2 2.7%
Back