• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Don't miss any great deals from R2R!! Look here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
We're going to start sending an email that list all the latest sales for coral and equipment on Reef2Reef for all who are interested. Also check out the Marketplace Feed Here: https://www.reef2reef.com/widget-pages/marketplace/

Click here and subscribe: JOIN THE LIST

As usual your email is safe, will not be sold or shared and the one click unsubscribe gives you full control!

Last edited:

tj w

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tried to subscribe to this thread and I can't seem to. Would really like easier access to this list on a daily basis. Can someone tell me what I need to do to achieve that.

tikkivicky

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone know of where I can buy a mated pair of seahorses? Not sure where I look to find that on the threads. Still new to the forums etc. would be interested in any leads or good places to buy. I am in Alaska so shipping would be good to know as well. Thanks

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 81 87.1%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 6.5%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 3 3.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 3.2%
Back