• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Chalice pack

rastafan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Instant chalice collection for $200 SHIPPED via USPS overnight (if available in your area)

space invader, emerald mummy eye, tyree orig mummy eye, tyree bubblegum monster and miami hurricane

PM for questions, standard DOA applies, must report within 2 hours after receipt in my bag, paypal fees are not included :)

Attachments

• chalice pack.jpg
    chalice pack.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 698
Last edited:
OP
OP
rastafan

rastafan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pack is spoken for, got another set of these if somebody is interested, I can email wysiwyg pict

specht37

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm not sure what you mean to the top $160 shipped is this directed to me. It was sent to my email

Higher Thinking

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm not sure what you mean to the top $160 shipped is this directed to me. It was sent to my email
When you post on a thread, sometimes the settings make it so you are automatically subscribed. That would mean you get an email whenever someone posts a new comment. You can change this in your settings.

"To the top" or "ttt" as you'll often see it, means the poster is commenting in the thread to bump it up on recent posts thread. In this case, the seller wants to move his/her sale thread to top the recent posts list. I would imagine either the seller didn't see your post somehow or doesn't like your price. Considering you're only ten dollars apart, I wouldn't think the latter is true.

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.7%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 42 36.5%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 35 30.4%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 27 23.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.9%
Back