• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FS: High End SPS pack

ColaAddict

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will be making a frag pack tonight to make a little more room in my tank. ready to ship next week after the holidays. Most of these are considered rare at the moment. I buy corals direct from John Coppolano (Copps) and Coral Revolution (Leo Chen) and Exoticfrags.us. most frags are going to either be about 1" or multi branched. Price is $350 shipped. I can make 2 packs:
--Copps Bella's Acro
--Reef Nation Rainbow Granulosa
--Copps Hulk Millepora
--Tanzanite Terror
--Tyree Blueberry stars
--Tyree Mother of Pearl
--Yellow Mamba
--Templar acro
--if there is room in box, I will add 1 freebie or 2 of another high end acro.

pics of my tank (FTS):
IMG_0233_zpsfc171c3b.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMG_0231_zpsb98a6bf0.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMG_0225_zps6c636981.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMG_0229_zpsb23929d4.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMG_0227_zps7568cce9.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Pic of my Templar acro (it's a soli I believe)
IMG_0207_zps2cd8fa11.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I ship via FedEx priority overnight. I use an insulated box with a 40 hour warm pack. Standard DOA rules apply with clear picture proof of dead corals in bag within 2 hours of delivery for refund.

OP
OP
ColaAddict

ColaAddict

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pick of the frag pack:
back row (left to right): Copp's Bella's Acro, RN Rainbow Granulosa, Copp's Hulk Millepora, RR Yellow Mamba
front row (left to right): Tyree/Coral Revolution Blueberry Stars, Tyree/WT Mother of Pearl, Templar acro, Tanzanite Terror
imagejpg1_zpsbdc6f05a.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

The above picture WYSIWYG is the only pack left.

Also, choices of freebies I can give, depending on how much space is left in box are:
Strawberry Sortcake, ORA Purple Stylo, Rainbow Stylo, RR Nauti Spiral, RR Mean Green, Coral Revolution Wild Orchid, Shaun Bennett Yellow Tort, RMF Biohazzard, Acropolis Loripes, Miyagi Tort, Hawkins, Cali Tort, WCR Rainbow, OA Green Dragon, Christmas Lokani (green w/ red tips). I will try to add at least 1 freebie depending on how much space I have once the first 8 is packed, so give me a your preference for the freebies.

Last edited:
OP
OP
ColaAddict

ColaAddict

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pack is sold. The Copps Hulk Mille will need to be grown out before cutting. I can re-cut the rest of the pack, similar sizes. I will substitute anything in my freebie list for the hulk mille if anyone want another pack. PM me if interested.
Otherwise, mods may close thread. thanks.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 35 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 23.2%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back