• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Super christmas scolys for sale

bigsby

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 2 scolys that I am willing to part with and figured this would be a good time to do it given they are red and green.

$250 shipped
image.jpg

$225 Shipped
image.jpg

jason

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Noticed you posted this but not got back to me. What's the deal? Please refund me.

OP
OP
B

bigsby

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have sent you multiple messages. I have your corals and they are ready to ship. I don't know why you are so concerned about a refund now. I have told you with it being the holidays that I have been super busy at work and unable to make it by the post office. It's barely been two weeks and everything is just now healed and ready to be shipped. I don't see why you demanded I ship on Friday or you demand a refund. I have been communicating with you and told you Friday was out of the question for shipping.
I can ship today or tomorrow and provide a tracking number

jason

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Last pm you sent me was 12/15 stating they looked good and you would send out that week. Never received anything nor did I get any other PM's from you besides on 12/15. If rev wants to look at the private messages feel free to see that nothing was received besides me sending messages. Yes it is two weeks as of today. I would have been fine with a "I messed up here's the refund" but now your saying you been communicating with me this whole time. I'm the buyer and have nothing to get out of this. All I wanted was a good transaction and I even waited a week because you said an anemone got caught in the power head and the corals didn't look right. So I waited. This is Not right at all. Just refund me the payment. Funny I had to post here for you to respond to me.

cbrennan4

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Seems pretty cut and dry. Just refund the guy his money, let your corals heal from said anemone incident, then post the pack for sale again once the frags are healthy. From my experience it's better just to part ways now that the deal has been soured for both parties involved and move on and not let it escalate any further. Hope it works out!

Last edited:
OP
OP
B

bigsby

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm sorry it when you ask for specifics and create a custom pack to get exactly what you want and have my get specific pieces ready for sale amd then change your mind a week and a half later is absurd. The pieces were barely affected in any way and went directly into another tank to a solid any issue. I just wanted to make sure they weren't going to show any ill effects.
I would exact call it cut and dry and entitle to him to an automatic refund just because he has buyers remote or whatever else to pay for. That's the whole point of paying for specific items beforehand. Like I said. Everything is ready to ship. Just want to make sure you will be there to receive them. Pm me or text me as I have tried to do so to you. I'm not going to go back and forth debating this in a for sale thread.
512-653-5415

46gReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I normally don't get involved in these threads but I feel like I need to put my $.02 in as I've been in this situation. If an agreement to ship on a certain date or within a certain timeframe before money is exchanged is made then if the item isn't shipped on said date/timeframe then the buyer should have the right to ask for a refund. You don't know people's schedules and speaking for myself I work off shifts so sometimes being home to receive a package can take some planning, not to mention the acclimation that follows. In this case it sounds like the seller already spent your money and can't refund it. If I was you I'd file a paypal dispute but that's just me. Hope everything works out for you.

OP
OP
B

bigsby

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I absolutely have not spent the money paid for these items and we now have an agreement to ship this coming Monday. Thanks for your $.02
Few free to Pm Jason and confirm.

46gReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You don't want to keep this going.....your rep has already suffered bud

OP
OP
B

bigsby

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm not particularly worried about it to be completely honest. I've never had any issue with anyone else but this guy and we have it worked out as of now.
Plus these guys are officially SOLD and paid for. Will be picked up locally early next week.

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.1%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 43 34.7%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 39 31.5%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 31 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.8%
Back