• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Omega chalice 2.0 Aussie Red Rim.

alexshefchik

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys, its been over 5 years since I found the first Omega chalice and I have to say that is my favorite chalice of all time. When I found this second red rim I thought it had the potential to be awesome as well. I was lucky enough to trade a bunch of corals and some cash to get it from a friend about 6 months ago. Its been in captivity about a year now and doesnt seem to be one of those red rims that turns just red. I traded one piece locally to ensure that this guy sticks around but thought I would offer up a large 2 eye piece online so that I can both recoup some funds towards my new build and get this piece out there. I am looking to get $600 shipped. I have included a picture under 10K, 20K and a frag of the actual picture. This frag is huge and is almost 2 inches across. PM with any questions. I may be interested in a trade but it would need to be good.

OP
OP
alexshefchik

alexshefchik

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421939323.801026.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421939335.133986.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421939354.371825.jpg

OP
OP
alexshefchik

alexshefchik

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As shipping will be cheaper to some places rather than others I can do 500 + shipping.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 98 88.3%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.4%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.7%
Back