• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

live rock loaded with purple palys mushrooms zoas and more

frankm88

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
[FONT=Bitstream Vera Serif, Times New Roman, serif]I have a rock in my reef tank that id like to sell to make room for some more SPS. Tank is alive and thriving and rock will not be removed until paid for and ready to be picked up. See pictures below the rock includes any zoas that have grown onto it, the purple palys seen in the photo, there is a blue mushroom growing on it, and more. I have also attached a photo from last year so you can see what the rock looks like underneath all of that coral. I have circled the colony for sale in white. I also attached a photo of the rock in all white with no filtering (dont mind the dead blasto frag that is now removed) Id estimate the rock weighs about 4 lbs. I don't know how i feel about shipping so local pickup is preferred. I am located in West Islip, NY. Asking $100[/FONT]

IMG_34112.jpg
purplepaly.jpg
FullSizeRender.jpg

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.6%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 27 23.7%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.4%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back