• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Pair of clowns

Keepswiming

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have had this pair for about 8 months now and they eat everything! Selling for 120 for the pair FIRM...
Will trade for Achilles tang, potters angel/wrasse, labouti wrasse, Hawaiian flame fairy wrasse, flame angel (reef safe),anthias, and will consider other wrasses. The fish are in my Qt and ready to go! Pm trade offers or for phone number to get more pics. Thanks for looking!

BTW I am only selling them because i am going to pick up a bali nebula pair! aqulove

OP
OP
K

Keepswiming

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you ship? if yes, how much to ship to 94587?
I have never shipped before but that doesn't mean i cant if you paypal me first... Let me try to sell locally first to reduce stress on the fish and i will let you know next week if they dont sell! Thanks!

nly04

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have never shipped before but that doesn't mean i cant if you paypal me first... Let me try to sell locally first to reduce stress on the fish and i will let you know next week if they dont sell! Thanks!
sure let me know.

OP
OP
K

Keepswiming

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
$110 for the pair of established for 8 months and fully qted clowns. Diversden was selling a like pair for almost 200. Grab these healthy specimens before i take them to my LFS on trade...:peace:

OP
OP
K

Keepswiming

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm in temecula. How much if I go to you?

100 bux and i can meet you off the freeway on my way to sd tonight. Paypal has to be done before i leave so i can confirm that you wont bail and the fish die in the bag because i dont have a tank at my girls.

OP
OP
K

Keepswiming

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
BUMP! $100 for original pair, Also selling this pair!

Wyoming white (female) and Frostbite (male) clowns that are hosted to a rose/rainbow nem (nem not included)!
$150

Last edited:

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 103 57.5%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 53 29.6%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 64 35.8%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 31 17.3%
  • Other

Votes: 53 29.6%
Back