• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

2 High-End Collector Acro Packs

Status
Not open for further replies.

spsaddict

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's time to do some trimming so I have a couple nice collector Acro packs for sale. All corals I guarantee to be pest free and healthy. All grown under an 8 bulb ATI Sunpower with Reefbrite Tech LED supplement.

Packs will be shipped FedEx priority overnight. Standard DOA policy applies. You must be present on first delivery. If DOA, then you must email pics of the dead coral within 2 hours of delivery.

The first round of pics will be of the mothers.

CITR Red Dragon

ASD Rainbow

RMF Red Devil Nasuta

RR Purple Dragon Eyes

Frag Farmers Red Robin

SniperSPS Pink Dragon Tails

RMF Rainbow Milli

RR Pink Floyd

SniperSPS Azul Cielo

Tyree Pink Lemonade

Wet Thumb Frags Pink Panther

AoA Purple Brian Eyes

SteezySPS Pink Fury

E-Corals Unknown

RR Nauti Spiral Montipora

WYSIWYG Pack 1 - $600.00 SHIPPED

Top row from left to right- CITR Red Dragon(HUGE FRAG), ASD Rainbow, RMF Red Devil Nasuta, RR Purple Dragon Eyes, Frag Farmers Red Robin
Bottom row from left to right- SniperSPS Pink Dragon Tails(HUGE), RMF Rainbow Milli(Large Frag), RR Pink Floyd, SniperSPS Azul Cielo
+ 2 freebies of my choice

WYSIWYG Pack 2 - $550.00 shipped

Top row from left to right- ASD Rainbow, Wet Thumb Frags Pink Panther, AoA Purple Brian Eyes, SteezySPS Pink Fury, RR Pink Floyd
Bottom row from left to right- Tyree Pink Lemonade(HUGE FRAG),E-Corals Unknown, RR Nauti Spiral Monti
+ 2 freebies of my choice

Sneak peak at some of the freebies

THANKS!

hybridazn

Acro killer.....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice packs! These shouldn't last long

OP
OP
spsaddict

spsaddict

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys I'm getting a lot of pm's for custom packs but I'm right in the middle of my weekly maintenance. I will reply to all pm's as soon as I am done. I would like to sell the packs as is. thanks.

All Delight

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Insane acro colors. Glad I picked up my acro pack last week. Absolutely pleased. Great colors and generous cuts.

Diesel

ME=1, CANCER=0.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sure thing Bro.
Take your time, I just send you a PM for only three.

Maikoa02

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Picked up frags from Brian yesterday of ASD rainbow Millie, RR pink Floyd, Tyree pink lemonade, AOA purple Brian eyes, and SteezySPS pink fury and all I can say is "Wow"!!! The healthiest, most colorful sps corals I've seen, and trust me I'm a huge fan of AOA and JW, but Brian's stock just took first place. His whole fish room and systems are so well planned out that even his qt tank just for corals rival most hobbyist display systems. I'm still in awe! Brian is one of the most knowledgeable reefers I've met and is probably the most meticulous when it comes to the care of his reef. I'll post pics of my frags later this week when I get a chance. Whoever purchases from Brian rest assured in knowing that you're getting one of, if not the healthiest high end sticks out there.

OP
OP
spsaddict

spsaddict

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Both packs pending. I will be replying to all pms today. Sorry got busy till late last night with maintenance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 79 38.2%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 69 33.3%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 26 12.6%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 31 15.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back