• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Jason Fox Tangerine Dremas

c.declivisowner

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,

I have a big frag of Jason Fox Tangerine Dreams Chalice frag up for sale. Guaranteed to get there alive. PM me with any questions. Asking $530 Shipped

Will post pictures tonight.

Thanks for looking!

OP
OP
c.declivisowner

c.declivisowner

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tangerine Dreams.jpg

Picture is from a week ago. Would like to wait preferably another week before shipping. PM me with any questions!

Acanholic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Seriously bro. That is the price for a nice frag of a rainbow chalice. Just my 0.02 I have a colony Btw. Beautiful chalice.

birdmandan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think it's a fair price. Jf had a piece up last week for 1k. Had like 3 eyes. Now he has one up with 1 eye for 500. Glws man!

OP
OP
c.declivisowner

c.declivisowner

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Seriously bro. That is the price for a nice frag of a rainbow chalice. Just my 0.02 I have a colony Btw. Beautiful chalice.

Well first no not really. Rainbow Chalices are there peak were MUCH more expensive and to this day still more expensive for a decent frag. Not to mention I don't think I'd pay $100 bucks for a rainbow chalice. I personally don't like them at all. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Look at classic car prices. Selling for millions when I wouldn't be found dead driving some of those machines.

OP
OP
c.declivisowner

c.declivisowner

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Price drop $365 Shipped. Buy it before 3PM Pacific Time and I can have it to you by tomorrow the 10th.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 68 37.6%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 60 33.1%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 13.8%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 15.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back