• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Tye die/jawbreaker shrooms fs

Status
Not open for further replies.

nelson.jdautobody

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi. I have a few tye die babies available that I have actually been sitting on for over 8 months or more. All 3 have red coming in and the largest 1 has already produced a baby that will be part of the purchase of that shroom (it's the size of nearly a silver dollar when fully opened up). The other 2 babies are roughly the size of a quarter and a knickle (they are all close in age but have grown at different rates as I have placed them in numerous areas within my tanks to find what they liked best).

The smallest one will be $100, the middle size one will be $150, and the larger one with the baby will be $275
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

I don't take the best pictures and I assure u there is more red in them then u can see in the picture but if I picked them up to get a better picture it would shrink up and you wouldn't see it at all. The really red one on the right of the last picture is a SC Game Over shroom and I already have it sold for $500 once it produces its first baby for me to keep so please don't ask about that one(it's already getting green specs which you also can not see) My prices are very reasonable so if you don't like it then please politely excuse yourself from my thread. Prefer a local pickup (I live in Sacramento california). If I can't get a local pickup in a week I will consider shipping-nkt in a hurry as I usually don't sell coral-I just collect them :) happy reefing everyone

OP
OP
nelson.jdautobody

nelson.jdautobody

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Also I should state that this shroom was sold to me as a tye die but I have since traded for a jawbreaker and I recently purchased a game over so the whole debate on which is what I can tell you from sitting all 3 of them next to eachother that I can't tell a difference from one to the next except the game over has more red in it but it could of just been born that way and having produced numerous babies from my tye die I can tell you that every baby looks different.

The top picture is the medium sized shroom and you can see the red streak in it, the second pic has the smallest baby in front (smidge if red but u can't see it in the picture) and the big one behind it is the largest offspring with a tiny baby on the top (about a month old baby) and has a good amount of red coming in that u can see on the bottom portion of it

OP
OP
nelson.jdautobody

nelson.jdautobody

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have had numerous requests for shipping-since I have never shipped before I'm a bit reluctant to do so but if I can't get a local pickup for all the shrooms by this weekend I will consider shipping. I have responded to most of the pm's and will get to the rest of them sometime throughout the day-thanks for the inquiries

OP
OP
nelson.jdautobody

nelson.jdautobody

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Also for the sake of clearing up confusion on a couple of the requests-just disregard the 3rd photo I posted-the only available shroom in that picture is the one at the top left corner but it looks like I'm selling the one with tons of red and some green in it already-that one is currently NFS.

OP
OP
nelson.jdautobody

nelson.jdautobody

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey thats weird...my pictures look darker now? ***? they werent that dark when i uploaded them, they werent that dark this morning when i looked at them again. is it possible for people to tamper with postings??

Triggreef

Zoa Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey thats weird...my pictures look darker now? ***? they werent that dark when i uploaded them, they werent that dark this morning when i looked at them again. is it possible for people to tamper with postings??

No one can tamper with your post. Are you looking from different computers/phones/tablets? I notice when i look at the same pics from my work computer the pics look much better than on my laptop. same with my tablet.

OP
OP
nelson.jdautobody

nelson.jdautobody

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No one can tamper with your post. Are you looking from different computers/phones/tablets? I notice when i look at the same pics from my work computer the pics look much better than on my laptop. same with my tablet.

actually now that you mention it i am looking at it through my work computer right now and it looks darkl but when i posted it and viewed it last night it was from my iphone...maybe thats the difference.

ok i just looked at my post from my iphone and your right-looks way better and lighter on my iphone then it does from this computer console-wierd

Wesley42079

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Beautiful looking Tie Dye / Jawbreaker mushrooms Nelson.

And the red on that SC Game Over is sweet. I wish we can see the green coming in.

OP
OP
nelson.jdautobody

nelson.jdautobody

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1421605206110.jpg
this is a picture kacrocoral581 posted on my thread for me to view before i purchased it-he takes waaaay better pcitures than me-lol-im not ashamed...hahaha

kacrocorals581

Gotta have that acro
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
now I miss it lol just a amazon clip on wide angle /Marco add on to my cell phone best 7$ I ever spent lol

OP
OP
nelson.jdautobody

nelson.jdautobody

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
now I miss it lol just a amazon clip on wide angle /Marco add on to my cell phone best 7$ I ever spent lol

lol. im gona need to get on amazon and buy me one of those. even though i dont really sell much corals it would be kul to have just so i can take better pictures of my high end stuff and post them for drooling-lol. appreciate the tip bro

OP
OP
nelson.jdautobody

nelson.jdautobody

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
small tye dye is sold

im going to leave the medium one up for sale for a couple days but i am considering taking it off the market and sitting on it for a couple more months and seeing how much more red comes in-its in the sweet spot of my tank right now so its doing really well. i had some struggles finding a spot my babies liked for the longest time and then switched up to a bigger tank and had to find a good spot for them all over again. so now that its finally thriving i feel like its going to color up pretty fast for me since this baby is the oldest of the 3 i have for sale and is probably close to or even better then 1 year old. you wont find a tye dye baby thats a year old and red coming in for $150 anywhere i can pretty much guarantee it.

Maximus

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
How long did it take the green to come in? Just curious but how large is the mother Jawbreaker?

LImade

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm very interested, which are still available?! If the medium sized one is still available I'd like to buy it from you! I live in Sacramento as well!

Last edited:
OP
OP
nelson.jdautobody

nelson.jdautobody

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How long did it take the green to come in? Just curious but how large is the mother Jawbreaker?

Usually u can get some green coming in after the first year old or so-sometimes it takes as much as 2 years-but then again sometimes they are born with some green spots, just depends. My mother is about 5"around

Status
Not open for further replies.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 36 42.9%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 20 23.8%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 26 31.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.4%
Back