• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

TDF TYE-DYE and others FS

Pitah

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im Selling my tye dye I got from Zach a year ago for 200 quarter size. Mini colonies of fruit loops, utter chaos, blondies, scrambled eggs, blue hornets, and others. A few mushrooms from AquaSd, dendro, lobo, starburst cap, and many others for low prices to whoever wants to pick up in San Fernando Valley Ca. I'll be posting pictures in a bit.

MUSHROOM SOLD

B
est I can do right now!!!

E
verything for sale!!!!!!!!!

Remaining corals
16 polyp frag of scrambled eggs $40
23p frag of blue hornets $40
6p frag of blondies $45
6p frag of ultimate chaos $45
11p frag of fruit loops $35
5p of rasats $25
8p frag of mind blowing paly $30
many more frags of random stuff. Pictures coming by tomorrow. If anyone is interested and want pics shoot me a pm.

Sorry for not getting back to people asap or at all. I have very lil time with the new addition of my 2nd baby girl. Its the reason why I'm selling everything, for now.

Last edited:
OP
OP
P

Pitah

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bump. Still have a bunch of corals for sale for whoever wants to stop by this weekend. I Really want to get things out so you'll get freebies for sure. Thanks!

LImade

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you have any pictures of the Blue Hornets and Fruit loops? Please text me at 916 753 7447, I'm interested in those two. Thanks!

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 14 28.0%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 7 14.0%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 3 6.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 4.0%
Back