• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

SPS Coral tenuis stag Shortcake Zoa ClownFish SOCAL

arashsheikhpoor

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So i still have a few things left for sale. I will update this thread as I frag more coral as well.

Coral: Will Ship if need be or Meet in the OC long beach area if you are buying at least 100 worth next weekend and paypal me before hand.

1) strawberry shortcake- abour 1.25'' frags for 25

2) aussie blue tenuis 1" to 1.25" for 20

3) Stag acro green base with light blue tips (1" for 20 and a 1.75" -2" for 30)

4) tricolor acropora - 1"-1.25" frags 15 [not sure what tri color it is but looked similar to the bali tricolor.]

and with whites.

5) Green Slimer frags (not the standard one I usually see, This one looks more sleek) 15 for 1.25"

6) Utter Chaos- cut to order. I can sell as many as $10 polyps. I can cut a max of 10.

7) Digitata Ice and Fire 1.25" for 15 dollars

8) monti Cap $5 1.5'' I know its a horribble pick but it is a nice red color.

9) I also have a large holywood Stunner cHalice I can frag for you, 5 dollars .5''- 1"

10)acropora caroliniana about 1" $15

11) rasta zoa. I have two singles for $10 each.

Fish:
I also have a pair of occelaris for sale (One is standard and the other is black and white and they are paired) Got a deal on the pair of snowflakes but I will only get them If I can send these guys to a nice home. Please have at least a 30 gallon tank. They have been in a 75 gallon so I would hate to sell them and have them live in a 20 gallon or less. $60 They also live in a green Haddoni carpet anemone and I would like to trade for a smaller carpet or sell with the clowns for $60 its about 7 0r 8 inches.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back