• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

3 named chalices for sale - will ship

reeferdale

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
PLEASE TEXT IF YOU WANT ME TO REPLY 248 420-6213
I am shutting down my 270 reef and I have 3 chalices I would like to get rid of without chopping them up. They are almost 3" each and are very healthy. Asking $575 + shipping for all of them and I will throw in a couple frags of some other nice looking chalices I am parting out. if you are interested make me a reasonable offer. These are straight up photos with flash. Taken with full daylight LED lighting on. It is a mix of 60% cool white and 40% blue, the colors are much nicer with more actinic.
2 3/4"+ World Wide Corals Razzle Dazzle, 2 3/4"+ Mummy eye, 3"+ Colorado Coral Addiction Wicked's Raspbery.
chalice wwc razzle dazzle2.jpg
chalice mummy eye2.jpg
chalice CCA wicked raspberry1.jpg

couple other chalices I will throw in 2 frags from
chalices all1.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
R

reeferdale

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
no idea how to edit my own post??? I will consider all reasonable offers for these chalices. I would rather see them go to a good home than to cut them up just to get rid of them.
TEXT ME and lets get them shipped to your tank 248 420-6213

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 12 27.3%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 36 81.8%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 7 15.9%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 2 4.5%
  • Other

Votes: 2 4.5%
Back