• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

3 EYES Iron Man Blasto. $450 plus shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qtfshr1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1 adult, 1 small baby, 1 medium baby . can see the medium baby in the front of pics 1 and 4 on the left of pic 3
all eyes full and healed for over a year tentacles are greenish blue. cn try to get more pics of babies just not the best pics when all closed up. paypal as a gift only
shipping in USA only. 2 hour DOA w/pics guarantee

price drop $400 shipped USA ONLY

Attachments

• blstos 002.jpg
    blstos 002.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 1,281
  • blstos 007.jpg
    blstos 007.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 1,235
  • ironman 004.jpg
    ironman 004.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 1,240
  • ironman 006.jpg
    ironman 006.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 1,240
Last edited:

alan.reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
nice blasto if you could lift out paypal gift payment, probably someone will jump in. been lots of terrible story regard payment as gift. GLWS

Reefnjunkie

Acropora Junkie
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The buyer can pay the fees and still be covered under PP buyer protection-just sayin, it's ~14.00

Can I ask what the lineage is on these as in where were they purchased-Im interested

TIA

slojmn

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't see the green mouth which is a telltale part of the OG UC Iron Man Blasto. But these are nice, lineage???

OP
OP
Qtfshr1

Qtfshr1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
got them at a local store here. that's why no lineage. I've posted these a million times and got ZERO replies as far as names and the closest I see is ironman. They are always under my T5's and got them under my LEDs for the pics. I snapped the pics and cropped them that's it. no filters no effects just a true shot of them. If they are another type of blasto I'd appreciate the input. I have had these for 2-3 years and they are very healthy message me reefnjunkie

The buyer can pay the fees and still be covered under PP buyer protection-just sayin, it's ~14.00

Can I ask what the lineage is on these as in where were they purchased-Im interested

TIA

hybridazn

Acro killer.....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
got them at a local store here. that's why no lineage. I've posted these a million times and got ZERO replies as far as names and the closest I see is ironman. They are always under my T5's and got them under my LEDs for the pics. I snapped the pics and cropped them that's it. no filters no effects just a true shot of them. If they are another type of blasto I'd appreciate the input. I have had these for 2-3 years and they are very healthy message me reefnjunkie

I would work on getting a proper ID if you so desire to really sell these with some name. Just because they are "close" doesn't make them legit and command the price tag that the ones with proper lineage have.

Not trying to hijack. GLWS

OP
OP
Qtfshr1

Qtfshr1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thanks hybridazn

I would work on getting a proper ID if you so desire to really sell these with some name. Just because they are "close" doesn't make them legit and command the price tag that the ones with proper lineage have.

Not trying to hijack. GLWS

OP
OP
Qtfshr1

Qtfshr1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks man! How are you doing? I appreciate the input and..oh yeah. got a blasto for sale haha

Not to mention it's also a "service" for the buyer to be able to access things from areas in which he may not of been able to without the conveinence of PayPal. I'm sure most of the sellers on here would much rather "hand" the coral to the buyer and kindly take the cash from the buyers hand in which it wouldn't cost anyone that enormous PayPal fee (lol). I sell things online other than coral and I always make the buyer pay the paya fees-if they want to use PayPal then they can pay the fee-sorry Chris for getn in ur thread about something other than the Blasto. Just don't understand why people on here won't follow the forum rules and quit posting garbage On Other people's threads that damages and derails the thread. I hope everyone on here that's doing that trash gets the same garbage karma done back to them when they want to sell something on here.

And by the way-that is a sick looking Blasto

jofost1216

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey QT never seen a post with so much BS in it, love how there are all these "telephone tough guys" as we call them but i have no interest getting into that, i have seen very similar blastos before under the name darth-maul blastos, i thought the iron man had a bit of yellow or gold in the middle, don't know if this helps but still nice pieces and valuable, and if someone is unhappy with your payment requirements tell them to pound sand,

OP
OP
Qtfshr1

Qtfshr1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
more daylight on them (older pics)

here is an older pic of them under more white lighting

Attachments

• SB trip 001.jpg
    SB trip 001.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 495
  • help 5.jpg
    help 5.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 466
OP
OP
Qtfshr1

Qtfshr1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
pic taken from bing images for comparison

Austinreefclub.com image. a post from a few years ago from aquasd. these are the ULTRA Iron Mans
. almost EXACTLY the same. and the green mouth is closed in my first 4 pics. just moved them into the frag tank for pics not fully opened yet. and almost the size of golf balls under full t5 lighting and I think mine have a lot more color than these. and just to **** off grief stricken $414 shipped!
LOL PM can work a d
al If Interested
BUMP

Attachments

• UltraIronManBlasto-249.jpg
    UltraIronManBlasto-249.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 497
Status
Not open for further replies.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 34 31.2%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 23.9%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 19.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 25.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back