• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FS: (Zs N Ps) JasonFox Atomic Sunrise, SunnyD's, BamBams, DexterRainbowYuma, JasonFox CrazyLadies...

Bubbles_B

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
:adore:OMG are those frags for sale? "Yes, yes, precisely!!!" :adore:
How much is shipping...? " Shipping? 50.00 shipped to lower 48 states via FedEx.":go:

Can I create my own frag pack? And are you open to reasonable offers? "Yes, and yes...to reasonable offers."

Please feel free to PM for quicker response.

Top Row: 2p SunnyD's 25.00, 5p ASD MilkyWay 40.00, 4p JasonFoxAtomicSunrise 45.00, 5p Raptor'sRainbows 40.00, 2p JasonFoxAtomicSunrise 25.00, 2p CARs 40.00

Middle Row: 5p SunnyD's 45.00, 3p JasonFoxAtomicSunrise 35.00, 4p Blaten'sRainbows 35.00, 1p CBSunnyDreams 40.00, 4p JasonFoxAtomicSunrise 45.00

Bottom Row: 6p BamBams 50.00, 1p Dexter's Rainbow Yuma 1.0" 110.00, 5p ScrambledEggs 40.00, 7p JasonFoxAtomicSunrise 65.00, 4p JasonFoxCrazyLadies 45.00

REFERENCE ONLY: Dexter's Rainbow Yuma 1.0" (pic is of Mother 2" and child 0.5" in August 2014)

Bubbbles_B DOA Policy

All transactions through this forum assume that the buyer has at least intermediate to advanced reefing knowledge. I am not responsible for such human errors as; acclimation, general care (i.e. under or over lighting, water chemistry, water flow, water temperature, or the aggression between species of coral not suitable to be grouped together). Please ask if you are unsure, I am here to help!

The corals I sell are very happy and healthy when shipped. I have a great track record when shipping corals with my packing methods (please refer to my iTrader feedback page)
If for any reason, your package (or individual coral) does not withstand the transportation you shall receive a replacement towards another transaction. You must notify me immediately via email of DOA coral(s) within 2 hours post delivery to the buyer's address. Do not throw away any corals and frag plugs as I will need to ask you to provide me photos of the coral(s). A replacement shall only be valid for 3 months. There are no refund on "shipping charges" under any conditions. Canceled orders shall be refunded, but please allow 1-2 weeks for pending credit(s) to appear on your billing statement.

OP
OP
Bubbles_B

Bubbles_B

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
UPDATE:

The Following Frags are available:

2p SunnyDs
4p, 2p, 3p, 4p JasonFoxAtomicSunrise
1p CB SUnnyDreams
1p 1p Dexter's Rainbow Yuma 1.0"
2p CARs

Thanks for looking. More updates to come.

dnyceli

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
interested in purchasing the top row 2p SunnyD's and top row third one from left 4p JasonFoxAtomicSunrise. contact me at [email protected] or text me at (516)330-5598 to set up arrangements for transaction. THanks, Danny

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 44 35.2%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 27 21.6%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.2%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 8.0%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 24.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.2%
Back