• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Lg Sohal Tang $200 shipped.

nicks387

Premium member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Heres another one I need to let go. He is about 7 inches from head to tail. I am reducing my big fish population and getting smaller fish like wrasses etc.
This is a beautiful tang and unlike what many people say, he is not anymore agressive then any of my other tangs. The only other fish that he does not get along with in my tank is my clown tang (which is expected) since they look alot alike. I have had them both in my 300 gallon since they were little guys and they were fine but lately the clown tang likes to pick fights with him. (And lose). The sohal is alot bigger. Here they are squaring off in the pic. Lol.
This is a great fish and will be missed. Therefore I reserve the right no not sell him if I think you can't provide him with a proper home.
P.M if interested.
Thanks
Nick

He's the one in the back.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I am interested in him as well. My tank is 6ft long 3ft wide. :) I am more interested in this fish though. :D

rng_pw

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
great looking fish Nick. One of my favs. I would love to have him but my achilles has already killed my last sohal. Good luck with the sell.

Ricky,

OP
OP
nicks387

nicks387

Premium member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Must be a big Achilles.....Lol. The sohal should have sniped him in the tendon, by the tail. I hear thats all it takes to take him out.

OP
OP
nicks387

nicks387

Premium member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No problem Rev, whichever you like. This one is a real beauty. I would rather let the clown tang go but thats one of my wifes favorites.............

MIG1969

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sohal is the most beautiful tangs, mine is about the same size! Great price...and GL

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 22 37.9%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 13 22.4%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 11 19.0%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 12 20.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back