• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Oceanic 29 biocube 1 month old Pinpoint Ph controller Pinpoint ph monitor FT 250 Radiums need 3 swee

RonnieBlack

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking to trade a 1 month old biocube 29 gallon (regular hood) for 3 radium 250 watt, 20,000K bulbs or the Ph controller and Ph monitor for 3 Radium 250 20,000K bulbs screw in type only. PM me as to what you got. the Pinpoint controller reads ph and also will work with a reactor and bubble counter, the other is just a Ph portable monitor. If the bulbs are used I need proof as to how old they are..this is a good deal for someone....I'm located in SC can ship my zip code is 29655 but shipping on the cube is about 70 dollars...i put water in the tank one time. i got bored with it and focused on my 180, but I need the bulbs badly...please let me know what you can do ........

Last edited:

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 20 31.3%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 52 81.3%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 10 15.6%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 7 10.9%
  • Other

Votes: 3 4.7%
Back