• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

4 brand new kessil 360we for trade!!

Gwitness

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 4 brand new kessils, a controller, and the connecting cables for trade!!! Just bought these 2 days ago and it's just too much shimmer for me...anyone willing to trade 3 radioin gen 3s or gen 2 pros?? If we have to discuss anything else we can do that privately...just text me if interested 850 708 5044

Wxman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any interest in partial trade for a brand new in box 1/5 JBJ artica chiller?

JMMJ13902

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Lol so don't like the Kessils huh? When you switch from t5s to leds...you will see the different look but to me Kessils still the best one out there to grow sps.

Good luck with the trade.

choff

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 4 brand new kessils, a controller, and the connecting cables for trade!!! Just bought these 2 days ago and it's just too much shimmer for me...anyone willing to trade 3 radioin gen 3s or gen 2 pros?? If we have to discuss anything else we can do that privately...just text me if interested 850 708 5044

I thought the same thing about the shimmer. It's shocking going from t5 to Kessil, but not only did I get used it I love it. When just my t5s are on it just doesn't look right now. Yes, I run combo.

You can reduce the shimmer by reducing any surface turbulence. At least until you get used it.

When my kids first saw the tank with the Kessils they said, "dad, it looks like the ocean now".

Honestly I'd give them more of a chance. You are going to hate the disco ball effect of the radions. I have them over my FT. I'm moving them to my fuge and picking up some 160s when they come out.

OP
OP
Gwitness

Gwitness

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol so don't like the Kessils huh? When you switch from t5s to leds...you will see the different look but to me Kessils still the best one out there to grow sps.

Good luck with the trade.

Haha well I was torn when I got them but i got a great deal off someone that didn't open theirs so I tried it...hated the shimmer at first but now like a lot of people are saying, I'm kinda getting past it and starting to love it haha

OP
OP
Gwitness

Gwitness

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I thought the same thing about the shimmer. It's shocking going from t5 to Kessil, but not only did I get used it I love it. When just my t5s are on it just doesn't look right now. Yes, I run combo.

You can reduce the shimmer by reducing any surface turbulence. At least until you get used it.

When my kids first saw the tank with the Kessils they said, "dad, it looks like the ocean now".

Honestly I'd give them more of a chance. You are going to hate the disco ball effect of the radions. I have them over my FT. I'm moving them to my fuge and picking up some 160s when they come out.

I would have said everyone was crazy saying that I'd get used to it BUT I am starting to get used to it and love it lol!! I might add a reef brite strip or t5s later down the road but if I could tone the shimmer down just a tad more i will be 100% happy with them! Thanks for the advice on the lights

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 68 37.4%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 61 33.5%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 13.7%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 15.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back