• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

BulkReefSupply 75GPD 5 stage RODI system

JZ199

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Up for trade or possible sale I have a BRS 75GPD 5 stage RODI system, I got the upgrades that have the water pressure gauge and the extra 5th filter which has a digital meter to read how the water coming in and coming out is, it is barely used, I may have made about 15 gallons with it since I bought it, I'm looking to trade for led/ full spectrum lighting for my 55 gallon tank, may also trade for something else for my tank like filters, maybe certain livestock, or just sell? I'm located in pennsylvania but willing to ship to other states if we can work something out with a good trade

sromero287

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a Ai Sol super Blue, i have the unit nine months ago, use it at max 25% in the White and 45% in the Blue and Royal Blue. Have the original box and the Controller Gen 1. Send me some pics from the Ro-Di system u are selling if interested. Thks and good luck.

OP
OP
JZ199

JZ199

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry for the late reply, I will take some pictures today for you, do you have any pictures of the light also?

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 72 51.8%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 70 50.4%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 35 25.2%
  • None.

Votes: 31 22.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.5%
Back