• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Trading Rainbow Chalice

ColaAddict

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1397251689.173077.jpg

Lookin for best trade offer. Just got this coral. It needs a name. You can name it when you get it. I paid big bucks for it. Only piece out there as far as I know.

OP
OP
ColaAddict

ColaAddict

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just got it from ASD. It is about 1" the pic is from their wysiwyg. I won't be able to take this pic with my cell. They told me that is their only piece that they sold me, so I get naming rights now :) I figured its a good chance for me to expand my collection by trading this beauty. I have a mixed reef of SPS,zoa,chalice. If I can't get a satisfying offer, I will keep it and name it myself. I paid big bucks for it.

newjack0000

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a guy in my club who is willing to pay $100 more than what you paid plus supply and shipping cost upfront but he wants proof of purchase from when you bought it and a proving pic.

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 10 76.9%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 15.4%
Back