• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

25-30p or more Sunny D colony's for trade for other zoas

cbrennan4

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Guys! Have a few really chunky Sunny D frags and I'm looking to trade for some Blue/purple hornets, emeralds on fire, utter chaos, God of War, mandarin orange or feel free to let me know what you have. Also have frags of KH sunburts, Bbeb(blondies) rasta, red hornet, Sakuras, circus zoas, fruit loops, chong bong, pink zipper. I'm located in California and have a lot of experience shipping. Thanks!

20150222_190427-1_zps6f2dfd3c.jpg

danrs4

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have Darth mauls I could trade for some other of your zoas. Rastas, Chong bong, fruit loops.

danrs4

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Guys! Have a few really chunky Sunny D frags and I'm looking to trade for some Blue/purple hornets, emeralds on fire, utter chaos, God of War, mandarin orange or feel free to let me know what you have. Also have frags of KH sunburts, Bbeb(blondies) rasta, red hornet, Sakuras, circus zoas, fruit loops, chong bong, pink zipper. I'm located in California and have a lot of experience shipping. Thanks!

20150222_190427-1_zps6f2dfd3c.jpg

Hi, I wanted to follow up and ask if you be willing to trade some of your zoas for Darth mauls. I listed the ones I'd be interested in. I also live in Ca. Let me know your thoughts. Thanks

OP
OP
cbrennan4

cbrennan4

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry guys but I don't have the large Sunny D frags anymore. If your local(in the bay area) feel free to send me a pm bc i'm always interested in trading. I picked up a few that were on my list and now I'm looking for blue rhino and emeralds on fire.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 27 40.3%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 16 23.9%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 22 32.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 3.0%
Back