Will this be available by TRITON US?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

gpwdr

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is how it works
First your current aquarium water is tested and a one-time 'status quo' mixture, precisely tailored to the individual water problems in your tank, is added. As a result your water attains natural properties that are closest to saltwater.
The issue then is to maintain this quality over the long term. Thanks to the basic care product 'TRITON Elementz', which includes a total of 102 essential elements that every reef dweller requires, is added to the water. At the same time a quantity of aquarium water calculated precisely for your aquarium is discharged as well – a flowing exchange that avoids quality fluctuations, dosing excesses or shortfalls and has the highest possible degree of error reduction.
Long-term quality consistency and any need for optimization can be identified early on by means of regular water analyses in the TRITON laboratory.
TRITON Method
TRITON Application
TRITON product range

Triton US

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is how it works
First your current aquarium water is tested and a one-time 'status quo' mixture, precisely tailored to the individual water problems in your tank, is added. As a result your water attains natural properties that are closest to saltwater.
The issue then is to maintain this quality over the long term. Thanks to the basic care product 'TRITON Elementz', which includes a total of 102 essential elements that every reef dweller requires, is added to the water. At the same time a quantity of aquarium water calculated precisely for your aquarium is discharged as well – a flowing exchange that avoids quality fluctuations, dosing excesses or shortfalls and has the highest possible degree of error reduction.
Long-term quality consistency and any need for optimization can be identified early on by means of regular water analyses in the TRITON laboratory.
TRITON Method
TRITON Application
TRITON product range

Absolutely, we are awaiting a large shipment from Triton, which includes a large consignment of Base Elementz, the backbone of the "method."

Scott

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 41 32.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 22.7%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 19.5%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 33 25.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back