How do I get my Triton results to post on R2R?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

slojmn

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all, I am in need of some advice about my next steps to correct serious issues in my reef. I cannot figure out how to get my Triton results to post on R2R. I've tried screen shots with my phone, came out terrible and wouldn't upload. I tried downloading to excel, it came out gibbberish. I tried making a PDF file, then what? All attempts have come up short. How does everyone get their results so nicely displayed here??

OP
OP
slojmn

slojmn

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for that. I've tried. I just constantly get an "invalid url" code when I copy the "img" button from Photobucket. So frustrating. I've been at it for over an hour, trying various ways to upload the Triton results form my phone, form the website. They need to make these results easier to share. This is crazy, or I am an idiot!!!! I have posted bazillions of my photobucket pictures here on R2R and once in a while I run into this and I just don't know why.

joefishUC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for that. I've tried. I just constantly get an "invalid url" code when I copy the "img" button from Photobucket. So frustrating. I've been at it for over an hour, trying various ways to upload the Triton results form my phone, form the website. They need to make these results easier to share. This is crazy, or I am an idiot!!!! I have posted bazillions of my photobucket pictures here on R2R and once in a while I run into this and I just don't know why.

Hello. You can email them to me at [email protected] and ill take a look at them for you. We can also try uploading them for you if you want.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
It's super easy once you know how.

1. Upload your photo to your www.PhotoBucket.com account.
2. Copy the IMG link as shown in the photo below.
3. Just paste that link within any post and submit the post or thread. There is no need to do anything else.

photo_zpsoaxuhfli.jpg

You can also send it to me and I will post it for you within your own post.

Last edited:

Sangheili

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recommend imgur.com - the easiest method. You can actually drag and drop the PDF (from triton website export) onto the site and itll upload as images.

OP
OP
slojmn

slojmn

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's super easy once you know how.

1. Upload your photo to your www.PhotoBucket.com account.
2. Copy the IMG link as shown in the photo below.
3. Just paste that link within any post and submit the post or thread. There is no need to do anything else.

photo_zpsoaxuhfli.jpg

You can also send it to me and I will post it for you within your own post.

Thanks Rev, I've tried doing that a ton of times...like an idiot. It just keeps saying invalid URL. Its mind numbing.

OP
OP
slojmn

slojmn

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello. You can email them to me at [email protected] and ill take a look at them for you. We can also try uploading them for you if you want.
Joe, I plan to take you up on that offer. We talked on the phone about my tank issues with tin regaridn your Detox product about 4 weeks ago. I will send over my PDF and maybe you can take a look.

I recommend imgur.com - the easiest method. You can actually drag and drop the PDF (from triton website export) onto the site and itll upload as images.

I will definitely give this a try. Thanks so much.

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 16 80.0%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 10.0%
Back