Ultra Blastos are back!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

tinctorus

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Blastos are such a cool anorak underrated coral in my opinion... The pure quality of them that has come into the hobby in the last few years is truly spectacular, I remember years ago the only ones you could get were plain ole brown and red

OP
OP
hcker99

hcker99

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Blastos are such a cool anorak underrated coral in my opinion... The pure quality of them that has come into the hobby in the last few years is truly spectacular, I remember years ago the only ones you could get were plain ole brown and red

I 100% agree. It seems every year new collection stations in Indonesia are being setup and the stuff coming out of there just gets better and better.

Benyamin_Givi

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ultimate corals you always have realy gerat corals with such a good quality but i think u need a good camera to show it........

OP
OP
hcker99

hcker99

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ultimate corals you always have realy gerat corals with such a good quality but i think u need a good camera to show it........

Thanks Mr.Happy. Oh we have good cameras. I blame it on user error :) Taking pics under our LED's is an adventure to say the least.

OP
OP
hcker99

hcker99

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like the 1st and last ones the best :D What is the average price range? Is their feeding and other requirements like most LPS?

We have ultra and rainbow blastos that vary between $50-$100 a head. Actually they are pretty easy to keep. They like low flow low light.

Back