The Dan Rigle "Red Dragon" Acro arriving this week!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

uniquecorals

UniqueCorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Everyone,

We've had a ton of inquiries (and so has Dan) about the availability of his "Red Dragon" Acropora (He believes it's A. walindii) Seems everyone wants a frag of this coral, and it's easy to understand why! It's beautiful, hardy, and quite different from many of the other Acropora out there!

297919_639977079351112_1991164636_n.jpg

We're pleased to announce that the first release of this hot coral will be offered here on the Unique Corals site, starting within the next week. Dan cut 6 frags, which will be listed as they are ready for sale (kind of like everything else we offer...no fresh cuts here, sorry).

1184912_700398456642307_1751649641_n.jpg

As these will be in limited supply, you'll have to act quickly if you want one...We're not going to have any "pre-sale wait list", you'll just have to jump on them as you see them. Of course, we'll announce when they are available here and on our Facebook site, so keep checking back frequently if you want one. Price will be $125.00 per frag. Here is a link to a brief blog post Dan did recently on this unique Acropora.

If you're a collector of unusual Acroporas, a fan of Dan Rigle, or just love a cool coral with a great legacy, you'll want this one for sure!

Thanks as always for your interest and support! We look forward to working with you...

Oh- stay tuned for another BIG announcement from us later today!

Regards,

Scott Fellman and Joseph Caparatta
Unique Corals

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back