More good news on shipping!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

uniquecorals

UniqueCorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone...

Breaking the usual "no sales zone protocol" we've had on this forum to let you know that we're proud to announce that we are permanently holding our Fed Priority Overnight shipping at $19.00 for orders under $200. And, for our fellow Californians, we have lowered our Fed Ex Priority Overnight shipping to $15 on orders under $200.

We kind of figured that you'd rather spend your hard-earned cash on corals, not shipping, so why would you want to pay more when you don't have to?

2014-07new-CA-shipping-hero.jpg

And, since we've already broken protocol here, I might as well tip you off that we've added some more cool stuff to our selection today- like we do every other day.

But you already knew that.

Shop now!

Unique Corals Home Page

Thanks as always for your support!

Regards,

Scott Fellman and Joseph Caparatta
Unique Corals

dodgerblew

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Love it! But not in a 60. I think you should let him cruise one of the raceways :rockon:

TJ's Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WAY TO SHAKE THINGS UP BUD, even a frugal 'Old Salt' like myself may not be able to pass up that kind of deal.

Cheers, Todd

OP
OP
uniquecorals

uniquecorals

UniqueCorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How did you pull that off?

Well, we have taken a very "consumer-centric" approach about stuff like shipping, look at our bottom line, and realized it was perfectly feasible for us to drop shipping costs! We're stoked that so many of you have taken advantage of these lower costs on smaller orders. A win-win, the way we see it!

-Scott

Jlobes

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, we have taken a very "consumer-centric" approach about stuff like shipping, look at our bottom line, and realized it was perfectly feasible for us to drop shipping costs! We're stoked that so many of you have taken advantage of these lower costs on smaller orders. A win-win, the way we see it!

-Scott

the decent LFS is about a 20 mile round trip from my house, and usually theres not too much worth going. unless its shipment day, and I want to compete with the vultures for fresh from the back livestock!! So, at $15, its a no brainer. it would be "worth it" to just order a single frag and save myself the gas money and transit time!! lol Its amazing you have gotten the price this low, I truly commend you!! now time for an order.

by the way, when are new fish added and any chance of a "custom order"?

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 12 35.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 11 32.4%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 6 17.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back