Thanks for making our "Triton Launch Sale" a HUGE Success!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

uniquecorals

UniqueCorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you for making our "Triton Launch Sale" a spectacular hit! We sure appreciate the support and loyalty many of you have shown us during our first two years in existence! And, we really enjoyed talking with many of you on the phone as well! As always, we strive for complete satisfaction, and will continue to improve our customer experience to provide you with the best service possible every time. There is still a lot to accomplish in that area!

14942531219_4731118d31_o.jpg

These two guys couldn't do it without all of you...

Lots of amazing corals found new homes- and many reefers got a little taste of "Empowered Reefkeeping" by purchasing the first Triton Professional Water Analysis kits available in the U.S. We look forward to more cool stuff in the coming weeks!

Time for rest? Of course not! We're getting ready for Reefapalooza 2014 this weekend in Costa Mesa, CA...a HUGE event! If you're in So Cal, come on down and say hi to Joe, myself, and the UC crew! Should be a great event, with 5,000 plus reefers expected...sheer craziness!

Reef A Palooza

We're scouring the raceways to bring more cool corals to the show...And, the much-requested Triton Professional Water Analysis kits...and some surprises, for sure!

Raceway-Aquarium-Unique-Corals.jpg

Hmm..gotta be a few more frags in there somewhere...

Okay, back to shipping...Expect some more of the usual irreverent commentary you've come to expect, very soon!

Regards,

Scott and Joe

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Congrats!

maharsreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Seriously Scott, thank you. Your have a dedicated realness and sincerity, which is what this hobby needs. Not overhyped, gobbledygooped drama about "you need this sexy coral in your tank" nonsense. You guys seem to genuinely care about the hobby. Not just making a fast buck. Thank you.

OP
OP
uniquecorals

uniquecorals

UniqueCorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the kind words. We're just one of many dedicated vendors out there, but we are blessed to do what we love, and we do work very hard to live up to our own core values and remain authentic. This business can be tricky, like any other, but it is most gratifying to know that we are making some people happy; to help them enjoy their hobby...It's a little thing, but we think an important one!

-Scott

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 27 34.2%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 20 25.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 13 16.5%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 19 24.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back